Monday, October 1, 2012

Weekend Review

Happy Monday, loves! Can you believe today is the first day of October?? To kick off the new month I thought I'd share a few photos from recent happenings...


Remember wayyyy back in March when I told you B (aka Otter's owner) and I bought Ben Harper tickets? Well, after a very long six month wait we finally got to go! To put it in one word the concert was amazing. The acoustic solo performance, in the gorgeous Cadillac Palace Theatre, lasted for three hours and left me (once again) completely in love with Mr. Harper. If you haven't ever listened to his music you need to right now. Seriously. Your heart will melt.




I spent Saturday reuniting with family at my cousin's wedding. It was small, simple, and the perfect setting to catch up loved ones that I hadn't seen in far too long.

After sending my Dad off to Mexico for the next two months (I know, I'm completely jealous too) my Mom and I spent a wonderful day together shopping. I found way too much at J. Crew (what's new) and the most adorable little mittens for my soon-to-be-nephew. Those are the cutest things ever, right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment