Thursday, October 11, 2012

Thursday Love List

Happy Thursday, friends! As I'm sure many of you know, last weekend Tory Burch had a 25% off sale. While browsing the site I ran across my first Love List item, a smart phone wristlet. I fell absolutely in love with the wristlet because it not only has a space for your phone and money, but also has slots for your credit cards as well! How handy is that? Now let me tell you, it took every ounce of strength for me to not break down and purchase that adorable accessory (and then some), but I'm currently on budget lock-down (more about this to come soon!) so alas, I'll have to live without it for now. Maybe I should start drawing up my Christmas list...

Since I haven't been able to take the Tory wristlet off my mind, I thought I'd share my three favorite wristlet finds this week for my Thursday Love List! Have a great day! 



Thursday Love List
                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment