Thursday, October 4, 2012

Thursday Love List

It has almost been two months since I've shared a Thursday Love List (time goes by so quickly!), so today I've given my list a little twist by sharing three things that I not only love, but have recently purchased! 


Thursday Love List


1. I shared a very similar "love" bracelet over summer, but this BaubleBar version is a steal compared to my original pick! I can't wait for this adorable little piece to arrive!
2. I purchased this super comfy over-sized sweater at J. Crew last weekend. After trying it on I quickly fell in love with the color and texture...it's perfect for fall, don't you think?
3. The image of the Essie shade (Mink Muff) doesn't do it justice! This rich color is the perfect mauve/brown blend that has made for a wonderful addition to my autumn attire.

No comments:

Post a Comment