Monday, October 8, 2012

Monday Pick-Me-Up

Happy Monday, friends! Did you all have a nice weekend? Two of my amazing friends were in town for the weekend, so I spent as much time as possible with them. This resulted in tons of laughter, mexican food, cocktails, music, and arts & crafts time...sounds like a great weekend, right? Now, onto your Monday Pick-Me-Up...

Here's an inspirational Monday Pick-Me-Up for you all about dreams. I think it serves as a wonderful reminder that even the best laid plans may not work out, but still have the potential to lead us to wonderful things we've never dreamed of!



Here's one more adorable little pick-me-up for you. Part of arts & crafts time with my friends was dedicated to painting pumpkins. Loving polka dots, I used metallic gold acrylic paint to create a spotted pumpkin!

No comments:

Post a Comment