Thursday, March 22, 2012

Thursday Love List

I don't know about you, but Thursday is my favorite day of the week...well, next to Friday of course. It's the day that always puts a little pep in my step knowing that the weekend is just around the corner! Inspired by my favorite day, I'm going to start a "Thursday Love List" series to highlight a few things that I'm loving each week. Here are my first three Thursday Loves!


I've had my eye on this amazing Jess LC bracelet for a few weeks now. These bright pink links would be perfect paired with a gold watch or chunky bracelet this summer! I already own a couple of Jess LC pieces that I love so it's a must have, don't you think?
Bracelet
After a 5 year break, The Shins released their new album Port of Morrow. The first release from the album "Simple Song," is a great little tune that has had me tapping my toes at work all week! Take a listen here

Source: pitchfork.com via VMFM on Pinterest

Have you read The Hunger Games yet? I finally gave into the hype a read the first book of the series this week and now I'm hooked! If you have a little spare time I definitely recommend this easy read.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the FLEA feature! We still have a few more of the Flamingo Bracelet left!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally loving that bracelet!! I might have to get one of those!!

    ReplyDelete