Thursday, May 31, 2012

Thursday Love List

Happy Thursday, friends! Don't you love a short work week? Here are the wonderful items that made my weekly Thursday Love List!


Absolutely adorable pink Kate Spade studs.
via
 
Amazing neon statement by Jen Hoodenpyle. She has so many unique, bright, and sparkly pieces in her shop...so I'm obviously in love.

 via

 This colorful stationary by Sparrow Nest Script is SO cute! Who wouldn't love to receive a note on this?!





                                                                          





4 comments:

  1. I love the necklace! I hope you're having a wonderful day, dear!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it amazing? I love how bright it is! Happy weekend :)

      Delete
  2. So happy to be included in such a bright and beautiful collection of faves. Thank you, Holly! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pleasure was all mine, Emily! Your paper products are so much fun!

      Delete