Monday, May 14, 2012

Monday Pick-Me-Up & Weekend Review!

Happy Monday, lovelies! I hope that your weekend was as beautiful as mine! Here are a few images to give you a quick review of my weekend...









Over the weekend I also reached the scary exciting mark of having been done with undergrad for two years. TWO years! Where has the time gone?! It honestly feels like it was just yesterday that I was posing with my friends and family in my cap and gown. Thinking about this made one of my favorite C.S. Lewis quotes (below) come to mind. I know what you're thinking, not much of a pick-me-up, but I think that some of the most inspirational moments come from times of reflection in thinking about how far you've come and how much you're grown. Have a wonderful (reflection filled) Monday!


Source: tumblr.com via Holly on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment