Monday, May 21, 2012

Monday Pick-Me-Up & Weekend Review!

Happy Monday, friends! I don't know about you, but nothing makes me happier than seeing friends that are in love....so, today I have the ultimate Monday Pick-Me-Up for you--photos of a proposal!

My friend C (you remember him, right?) had been talking about proposing to his girlfriend for a few weeks, so when he asked if I would help him pop the question I of course said yes!

After work on Friday afternoon I went to a local park and waited for C and his girlfriend to arrive--the plan was to stage the classic run-in..and it worked!

I first asked if I could take a photo of them for ATC. Notice C slipping a little wink into the photo...

And then C suggested that we try one more pose...

...and she said YES!


Seriously, my life is now complete. If you ever need a pick-me-up, just help a friend propose! Thanks for letting me be a part of it, C!

Here are a few images from the rest of my amazing weekend!


The first bbq of summer...

Pink peonies! 

Beautiful wildflowers from my mother's garden

A celebration for my grandfather's 88th birthday! 

I wrapped up my weekend with a fun night of camping with my wonderful friends--sorry the image is a little dark!


Now tell me, how was your weekend? 



2 comments:

  1. Looks like a wonderful weekend! I love peonies! So neat that you got pictures of your friend's engagement moment!

    ReplyDelete