Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Interior Dreams

A side of myself that I've had yet to show on ATC is my love for beautiful interiors. As the daughter of an artist, I've always been drawn to color, design, and the ability to use both to set the tone of a space.

These Ana Antunes home styling images are my idea of perfection. Light and airy, with a subtle hint of color. Each interior image has me dreaming of how I might style my future home.

                                                                                                                              




 
                                                                                                      all images via

3 comments:

  1. ana is one of my faves! she does such great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I'm totally in love with her house!! It's simply amazing! So happy I found your blog, it's adorable! I'm following via Bloglovin' :)

    xo, jen
    Pearls & Lace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following :) Isn't she an amazing designer?! I can't get enough of her beautiful work!

      Delete