Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Case Cravings

Last September my amazing parents surprised me with an iPad2 as an early Christmas/traveling to South Africa present--to say I was completely shocked is an understatement!

As you can imagine I'm in love with this amazing gadget, but what I love just as much is dressing it up with a cute case!

I started with this adorable Kate Spade case and am still in love...
kate spade new york Rainspot Ipad Case


                                                                                  via 

However, with the warmer temps outside I've been craving a more spring-like look! Here are a few charming options that I ran across in my search...
Case Cravings




I know you're wondering which case I went with... well, here it is!



                                                                               via 



I decided to go with this adorable Jess LC  gold and aqua case--isn't it cute?! I love the color, zip closure design, and love even more that is comes from Chicago (gotta support Midwest businesses!).



 How do you like to dress up your favorite piece of technology?

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing! I'm honored that you chose us to support and "dress" your iPad! : )

    ReplyDelete