Thursday, April 26, 2012

Thursday Love List

Can you believe that it's already Thursday? I don't know about you, but my week has flown by! Continuing my Thursday Love List series, here are a few pieces that I'm lusting over this week!


I've been planning my summer vacation this week--My only requirement for this vacay is that the sun and beach are involved. With the beach on my mind, I've fallen in love with this royal blue and floral romper! I can already imagine slipping into this adorable piece when lounging by the water....is it summer yet??
Romper

via 

I've featured these amazing Rebecca Minkoff flats before, but just can't get enough! I prefer flats to heals and have a slight obsession with bright pinks this spring, making these cute shoes my idea of perfection.
Rebecca Minkoff sandals

I love the color and simplicity of this Gorjana wrap bracelet! The design and color make it a great piece to transition through many seasons--something I'm always looking for! It's a must have, don't you think?
Gorjana bracelet

No comments:

Post a Comment