Friday, April 20, 2012

'90s Throwback

Yesterday I held a big end of the year event on the college campus I work at. To add a little twist to this annual celebration, my students and I developed an all things '90s theme to our afternoon of fun! The event was packed with themed events from the decade including a Legends of the Hidden Temple obstacle course (complete with gold helmets, elbow/knee pads, & team shirts) , a Kenan & Kel orange soda ring toss, and a friendship bracelet making station--I fully committed to the occasion and  wore an old windbreaker & fanny pack (ugly, but oh so handy)! The event ended up being a great success and left everyone feeling very nostalgic about their childhood!

In honor of my campus event, I've decided to share images from the '90s minimalist inspired Tibi fall 2012 collection. Have a wonderful weekend! 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment