Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Happy Birthday, L!

Today is the birthday of my beautiful best friend, L! We have known each other our entire lives and are more like sisters than friends. Here are a few H+L photos through the years...

 Dance recital at age 4. Weren't we adorable?!

College graduation!

L's wedding last August. I was so happy to be her Maid of Honor!


In honor of L's special day, I'm sharing a few pieces that I would buy for her if I wanted to blow my budget! Who doesn't have the urge to do that every once and a while?!


Knowing how much L loves Burberry and her iPad, this would be the perfect piece for her!
Burberry
via 

This Tiffany bangle would be great with L's clean and classic style.
Tiffany Co bracelet
via 



Finally, I think this J. Crew dress would look adorable on her this spring! 
Women's Dresses - Party Dresses, Formal Dresses, Black & Cocktail...

via

Happy Birthday, L! Love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment