Thursday, April 19, 2012

Thursday Love List

Today I have a huge and very fun event for work (you'll hear about it tomorrow!) , so you're getting the short and sweet version of my Thursday Love List! Here are three of my loves from the past week:


This "Crisp" Vince top made it into my Shopbop f&f sale purchase. I'm looking forward to wearing this bright piece throughout the spring!
via







           
           Completely adore these Zara heels.             
 via

I've run across this amazing statement piece a few times over the last couple of days and am officially obsessed. It's perfect for spring and summer, don't you think?




2 comments:

  1. Those Zara heels and that statement necklace are amazing! Love them. Love your blog btw.

    XO Kelley
    http://www.keepsittingpretty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete