Thursday, March 29, 2012

Thursday Love List

To continue my Thursday Love List series, here are a few of my favorites from this week!


After drooling over this gorgeous J. Crew necklace for a few weeks, I decided purchase it...and now, I'm in love! I've already worn it a couple of times and look forward to incorporating it into a few other pieces in my wardrobe. Cute, don't you think?

Lancome, Wannabe- cream muted purple-magenta.I've been wearing this smooth fuchsia color a lot over the last couple of weeks. It has a great finish and couples well with many spring season colors!



I've been listening to the duo, The Civil Wars for a while now, loving their tight harmonies and incredible sound. It was only over the last couple of weeks, however that I fell in love with their song "Falling". It is absolutely beautiful! Check it out here. You won't be disappointed!
Source: myspace.com via Megan on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment