Monday, November 12, 2012

Monday Pick-Me-Up

Happy Monday, friends! Did you all have a nice weekend? I hope that answer is a, "yes!"...I had a very lovely weekend surrounded by some dear friends. They're the type of friends that you can sit around with and not really do much of anything, but still have the most wonderful time. At one point, during what turned out to be a very warm Saturday, we decided to venture out on some local trails. It felt absolutely amazing to step out and get a little fresh (and warm) air which made this this reminder pop into my mind...



 
Here are a few more "little things" that I enjoyed over the weekend...
sunset on my grandparents' farm

a delicious soy latte

adorable calf hair leopard print loafers...on sale!

a lovely fall walk

sunset hike
 
 
Have a wonderful day! 

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you had a wonderful weekend Holly! That latte looks delicious and those sunsets are beautiful! I saw the picture you posted of your leopard print loafers on IG, they were a great find!

    xo jen
    Pearls & Lace

    ReplyDelete