Monday, November 26, 2012

Greetings from Qatar!

Hi, friends! You may recall that last Tuesday I shared my packing woes, well the good news is that that they weren't in vain--I safely arrived in Qatar last Friday! So what am I doing in Qatar you may ask? Well, when not working and writing for ATC, I spend my time focusing on environmental issues (explained further here)....and in following those issues I'll be writing for The Verb , an online news wire.

While I'm away you can except some amazing posts from these lovely ladies...

Katherine of Perfect Blog
Becky of The Pumpkin Spot
Lindsey of Flimsy Lindsey
Lindsey and Katie of Stately Things

Before I'm in and out for the next couple of weeks, here are a few photos in the city of Doha!






1 comment:

  1. Ahhh so excited for you!!! Keep the pics coming as best you can so we can travel along with you! Stay safe!

    xo jen

    ReplyDelete