Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Cozy Up

One of my hands-down favorite things about the fall season is the opportunity to wrap up in a cozy scarf.  From the texture to the pattern and color to blend, I love scarves! My mild obsession with the oh-so-comfy accessory developed while on a trip to Europe with three of my best friends in high school. It only took about 20 minutes on British soil for me to make my first purchase, and the purchases continued as we traveled around northern Europe for the following three weeks. Since then buying scarves, especially while traveling, has become a bit of a tradition for me...I can't wait to see what I find in Qatar!


2 comments:

  1. I couldn't agree with you any more! I'm beyond obsessed with scarves and have way too many to count. Having said that, I just bought another one this weekend! Chunky infinity scarves are my favorite, so I love #2, 4 & 6!

    xo jen
    Pearls & Lace

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love #2/#6- scarves are a must here in Cleveland. Love all those options.
    -Becky
    www.thepumpkinspot.com

    ReplyDelete