Monday, July 9, 2012

Weekend Review

How was my weekend you ask? Well, it just so happened to be the best.weekend.ever. Seriously!
Throughout the weekend I was able to spend time with M (a.k.a. the person with me in all of the photos below!), eat yummy food, drink delicious beer, AND accomplish two more things from my 25 Before 25 list! Here's a glimpse into why my weekend was so great...

I attended my first major league baseball game, which also happened to be number 10 on my list! Although it was an absolutely sweltering game with a temp of 105, M and I still had a great time!...and the Cardinals won!



After the game we went to BB's Jazz, Blues, and Soups where we had some delicious local brews, burgers, and listened to great blues!

On Sunday we knocked number 15 off of my list by visiting the St. Louis Zoo! It was once again a hot day, but we had such a fun time walking around looking at all of the adorable animals.


So tell me, how was your weekend? Did you find a way to escape the heat, or did you brave it like me? Have a wonderful Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment