As you may recall, two weeks ago I posted a list of 25 things I'd like to do before I turn 25. Well, I'm excited to share that I'm able to officially check numbers four, five, and twenty-two off the list!
1. Become certified to scuba dive
2. Sky dive
3. Create a budget...and stick to it!
Stay on my grandparents' farm
I had a wonderful weekend on my grandparents' farm! I spent most of my time wandering around the farm, talking with my grandmother, and eating some amazing meals... AND to top it all off, I went almost 24 hours without internet and my phone--it felt so great!
Here are few photos I took while on my visit
Watch the sunrise
This morning I woke up and found myself unable to fall back to sleep, so instead of watching re-runs of The Nanny, I decided to check one more thing off my list. I walked to the edge of my neighborhood and after waiting patiently for about 20 minutes I was rewarded with a beautiful sunrise! Seriously, these photos don't do it justice!
6. Travel to a new continent
7. Complete 1 DIY project a month
8. Learn to play the mandolin
9. Go gluten free for one week
10. Attend a pro baseball game
11. Learn how to use Photoshop
12. Start my own Etsy shop
13. Learn how to change a tire
14. Watch all 8 Harry Potter movies in 1 weekend
15. Visit a zoo
16. Find a new organization to volunteer with
17. Read 1 new book per month
18. Research my family history
19. Attend an amazing live concert
20. Host a giveaway on my blog
21. Write a letter to my 35-year-old self
See a shooting star
While on a late night/early morning swim during an amazing 4th of July celebration I saw not just one, but TWO shooting stars!
23. Turn off my phone for 24 hours
24. Move out of my parents’ home
25. Create a bucket list!