Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Make A Wish

Today is my 25th birthday!...That feels so strange to say! Growing up, twenty-five always seemed like some super-special-adult-age where you could to do really cool and fun things-- Although I'm only a couple hours in, so far it seems totally true so here's to hoping that next 364 days go just as well!


OH annnnd just in case one of you lovelies out there would like to buy me a present, please consider this adorable little Cavapoo puppy. Too much cuteness! 

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Holly!! Welcome to being a quarter century old! I'm more than sure the coming year will be filled with lots of excitement! Hope you have a splendid day!

    xo jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice photos and blog!

    Have a nice week!

    I follow you, follow me back?

    xoxo

    almostfashioon.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete