Thursday, June 7, 2012

Thursday Love List

It's Thursday! The weekend is almost in reach, which means that it's once again time for my weekly Thursday Love List!


Isn't this turquoise Lauren Elan necklace amazing?! I can think of so many ways I would wear this lovely pieces over the summer months!



I'm about to head into a transition/decision making period of my life, so this print at Amanda Catherine Designs really spoke to me when I ran across it on her amazing Etsy shop this week. Seriously, her shop is a must visit!
via



I have been all about yellow this season, so I think this bright Tbags Los Angles dress via Shopbop is the perfect piece for summer!
 



4 comments:

  1. Wow, that necklace IS amazing! Gorgeous color!

    -Jessica
    www.shoesfashionfitness.com

    ReplyDelete