Friday, June 8, 2012

The Beginning is Near

Today is my last day at my current job and it's leaving me with a very bittersweet feeling. I found a lot of joy and personal growth in my role and can honestly say it's one of the most enjoyable positions I've ever had.

While I'll miss everyone and everything most things from my position, I'm really excited to see what's next. Since graduating from college two years ago I feel like I've been racing along from one thing to another, so I'm looking forward to some time to really think about what I want to do next!

This image below seems to really capture my sentiments today. "The beginning is near"--doesn't that make you feel excited?! I think it serves as a great reminder to move forward and stay positive about all of the chapters in your life.




So really, what's next for me? Well, I like to think I'm going into a "mini-retirement" until my next opportunity in a couple of weeks. I'm not going to lie, I'm really looking forward to the break! 

Have a great weekend, friends!  

No comments:

Post a Comment