Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Flimsy Lindsey Guest Post


Please give a warm All Things Charming welcome to Lindsey of Flimsy Lindsey! I'm so happy to have Linds as a guest today because as you'll soon learn, we have known one another since childhood. I can't even describe how special it is to have someone that I've had so many amazing life moments with here today! Enjoy, loves! 

Hi ATC readers!! I am so honored that Holly asked me to guest post for her while she is out making this world a better place. Can we raise the roof for Holly and her passions? Whoop whoop!! Holly and I have known each other since we were little. We have cheered and danced together for years, spent I don’t know how many backyard family barbecues together and are now both avid bloggers. And I absolutely adore her. One thing (among many) that Holly and I have in common is the love for the well-placed word. While Holly’s blog is covered in wise quotes and beautiful phrases, I have recently found myself pining over feel-good words in a bit of a different way.

I am longing to wear the word. On a shirt, on some gloves, on a scarf, on a necklace....I really don’t care. I just want to wrap myself in these feel-good quotes. My slight obsessions with this trend may have been jump started when I got the “Eat Cake for Breakfast” handbag from Kate Spade in May. That woman is the queen of happy thoughts, I swear. I smile every I take it out and I think it make others grin as well.

So what do you think? Are you interested in wearing the word?

It was such a pleasure visiting All Things Charming today as a blogger and not just a fan. Feel free to swing by Flimsy Lindsey and visit me some time! I talk about clothes and love and life and clothes and happy things and clothes. Cheers!

1 comment: