Thursday, September 13, 2012

I'm Back!

Hi, lovelies! I can't begin to tell you all how much I've missed posting here on ATC! I'm sure you've noticed that over the summer I was a little spotty in posting, culminating no posts the last week and a half. What's been up with me you ask? Well, as I mentioned in my last post this summer was one for the books in terms of friends, fun, and excitement (I mean come on, I went skydiving!), but for all of the amazing moments that I had, there were a lot of tough decisions to go along with them.

You see, it seems that my 24th year on this beautiful earth has turned into one filled with decisions...especially when it has come to my career. I'll be the first to admit that when making next step career choices I tend to over-think things, worrying how my choices will play out. In the process of over-thinking this summer, I have to admit that I started to feel a little lost and didn't feel inspired to blog.

The good news is that in the process of being completely confused about my life and path, I've started to recognize what my true passions are. While things aren't entirely clear (and who knows if they ever will be!) just sharing that I don't actually have it all figured out like I've always wanted to believe has seemed to take the pressure off and just allowed me to be.

Now that I'm back, I promise that you can all expect a revitalized All Things Charming filled with new posts that I'm so excited to share!

Thanks for listening and sticking with me on this wonderful ride!

xo,
Holly


No comments:

Post a Comment